Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wuthering heights - Dinner party




I had my Wuthering heights Dinner, and I had the time of my life. A Wuthering heights dinner is when me and my friends get together and cook and watch the movie Wuthering heights, We also act out some scenes from the movie. It is so fun when you have everyone involved. The food was great, we made mini pizza, chicken wings, potato salad and many more finger foods. The recipe I am going to share with you today was also at the party and a big hit. Its called crab stuffed eggs.



Here is what you need:

6 Hard cooked eggs

1 (6.5) 0z Can lump or claw Crab meat about one cup

1/2 cup mayo

1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion

1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice

1/4 teaspoon dry mustard

1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning

1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper

3 tablespoon finely shredded Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese.



1 Halve eggs lengthwise, place yolks in medium bowl. with pastry blender or fork, mash yolks until consistency of coarse

crumbs. Gently stir in all remaining ingredients except egg white and cheese.

2 Using a spoon or a pastry bag fill egg white  with yolk mixture, sprinkle with cheese.

 Eat and be happy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment