Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cornish Hens With My Smack Your Mama Glaze

                        Hello Again, Today has been a not so good day for me.
I woke up with the worst headache, and I had lots of disappointments left to right.
But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I got to come home and have some left over Cornish hens with this sweet glaze!!  and needless to say I have to share this recipe with you.

                                         

This is what you'll:

5 Cornish Hens
1/2 cup of ketchup
4 Tablespoons of brown Sugar
4 Tablespoons of mustard
   old bay
   salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees, Wash and pat dry hens with paper towels.
Season hens with salt pepper and old bay. Place hens in a roasters for and hour and 15minutes. Mix ketchup, mustard and brown sugar in a small bowl. After the hour and 15minutes are up remove hens from oven.  Pour glaze over hens and put them back in over for 10 to 15minutes.     Eat And Be Happy!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this recipe. it makes some good eating. thanks Nyla

    ReplyDelete