Sunday, January 15, 2012

Brownies Anyone?

              If you don't already know, I love love, love chocolate. Lock me in a room full of chocolate and I bet it's gonna take 50 people to get me out :) Anyway I made my out of this world Brownies, and I would like to share the recipe with you all.
This Is what you'll Need:

1 1/2 Sticks butter(melted)
1 1/2 Cups sugar
3 Eggs
3/4 Cup All-purpose Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Baking Cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup pecans
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup Coconut flakes
1 Jar maraschino cherries

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan. Combine butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs mix well. Combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking cocoa, gradually add to egg mixture, beat until well blended. Fold in Chocolate chips, Coconut flakes and pecans. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Place cherries on top of batter.  bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool Completely and cut into bar.   Eat And Feed your soul!
                   "If food feeds the soul, I must have one happy soul :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment