Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pancakes Oh Chocolate chip Pancakes!!!

              Good morning everyone. So about 7am my kids and the big kid (my Husband) started jumping on my bed telling me to wake up and make them some pancakes. Me being half sleep says okay, not only did they have the ingredients out for Chocolate chip pancakes, but my daughter had her apron on ready to help me. And after the pancakes were made and devoured,  my son had chocolate all over his face trying to give me chocolate kisses : )


This what you'll need:

2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
1tsp of vanilla
1 tbsp cinnamon

In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, sugar, salt and baking powder. In a medium bowl mix  milk, eggs, vanilla and oil, add to dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour the batter by 1/2 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot pan or griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top about 3 to 5 minutes cook until second side is golden brown.
                                       Eat And Be Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, all!

    This looks like a perfectly warm, wonderful, and Delicious way to spend an early morning with your family! And how sweet and giving you are, to arise cheerfully, and get up and prepare such a delicious meal for your family! I hope that they all appreciated your kind efforts. It appears that Junior did, for sure!

    I love your blog, and wish you the best happiness and success with this and all that you decide to take on in life. I know that you're going to be a great success!

    Blessings,
    mom :)

    ReplyDelete